- To keepup the standard of nursing profession.
- To give training in nursing care of patients In all
types of diseases.
- To impart the knowledge & help them to develop
skill to carry out the National Programmes in
prevention & treatment of diseases.
- To help them to understand the mental hygiene,
ethical & moral standards involved in the practice of
- To help them to understand the emotional background, the physical& mentalstatus of the diseasedperson.
- 10 prepare them to educate all others around
- To educate them to participate in various Programmes in prevention of diseases & promotion of health in the community. They will carry out their Programmes is co-operation with medical& Paramedical personnel.
- To prepare them to take care of community
health in rural areas, by regular home visiting,
health education & domiciliary nursing care &
The aim of this nursing college Is to prepare qualified nursing care, in promotion of health care
system in the community to meet any challenge in the