Eligibility Criteria / Entry Requirements
An applicant for admission to the First Year G.N.M Nursing Course shall:
- The Minimum Age limit 17-35 years.
- Minimum education 10+2 class passed I Pre-degree Course/ HSC /VHSC or its equivalent Qualification. Preferably with science (physics, chemistry & biology) subject with aggregate of 40% marks
- The students who have passed the examination from other states must produce equivalent certificate from the respective University or Board.
- The candidate must obtain minimum 40% marks in the above mentioned exam 5% relaxation is permitted to SC/ST.
- Admission of student shall be once in a year.
- In addition to above admission procedure can be laid down by concerned Maharashtra state Nursing council.
- Medical fitness from this institute is mandatory.
- Selection of candidate will be purely on merit basis.